|Course Code :||BHIC-133|
|Course Title :||History of India From 1206-1707|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS) / HISTORY BA GENERAL PROGRAMME|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
31st October, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BHIC-133 : HISTORY OF INDIA FROM 1206 TO 1707
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BHIC-133
Assignment Code: BHIC-133/ASST/TMA/2020-21
Total Marks: 100
Note: There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the Sections.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. ‘Aloofness, appeasement and resistance were the three weapons used by the Delhi Sultans to face the Mongol challenge’. Explain briefly.
2. Critically examine the growth of sufi movement in India.
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Briefly discuss the role and functions of Brahmans in Vijayanagara empire.
4. Write a note on Mughal mansab system.
5. Mention various agricultural techniques used during the 13-15th centuries in India.
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Arabic and Persian history writing traditions
7. Theories pertaining to the emergence of regional powers: Why regional states could not become Pan-Indian?
8. Provincial administration under the Mughals
9. Methods of revenue assessment under the Mughals
10. Role of women in the political sphere of the Delhi Sultanate