|Course Code :||BHIC-132|
|Course Title :||History of India from C.300 C.E to 1206|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
31st October, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BHIC 132: HISTORY OF INDIA FROM C. 300 C.E. TO 1206
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BHIC-132
Assignment Code: BHIC-132/ASST/TMA/2021-32
Note: There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the Sections.
Part – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss the achievement of Gupta period in the field of art and literature. 20
2. Explain the various theories for the origin of the Rajputs. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Evaluate the main feature of Pallavas art and temple architecture. 10
4. Describe the extent and administration of Harshvardhana Empire. 10
5. Examine the important of land in the early medieval period. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Cholas adminstration 06
7. The Pallava-Pandya conflicts 06
8. Bhakti movement in South India 06
9. Some exceptional role: Women in polities or administration 06
10. Tantrism 06
Keywords: BHIC-132, BHIC132, BHIC 132, IGNOU Solution Guide, Answer Key
There are no reviews yet.