|Course Code :||BHIC-131|
|Course Title :||History of India From The Earliest Times To c.300 C.E|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
31st October, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BHIC-131 : HISTORY OF INDIA FROM THE EARLIEST TIMES TO C.300 C.E.
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course code: BHIC-131
Assignment Code: BHIC-132/ASST/TMA/2021-22
Note: There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the Sections.
Part – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. What is Archaeological sources. Evaluate the importance of Archaeological sources for the study of ancient Indian History. 20
2. How do we reconstruct the nature of the pre-historic hunter get heroes society? Discuss. 20
3. Describe the main features of mature Harappan urbanisation? 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
4. Discuss the social, political and religion conditions during early vedia era. 10
5. Discuss the factors responsible for the rise of the new religious ideas in the sixth century B.C.E. 10
6. Account for the rise of sixteen Mahajanopada with special reference to Magadha. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
7. Black and red ware culture 06
8. Post vedic society 06
9. Teaching of Mahaveera 06
10. Concept of Tinai 06
11. Sangam literature 06
Keywords: BHIC-131, BHIC131, BHIC 131, IGNOU Solution Guide, Answer Key
There are no reviews yet.