|Course Code :||BHIC-109|
|Course Title :||History of India-V (c. 1550-1605)|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
31st October, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BHIC-109 HISTORY OF INDIA-V
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENTS
Course code: BHIC-109
Assignment Code: BHIC-109/ASST/TMA/2021-22
Note: There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the Sections.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Critically examine the Mughal theory of kingship. 20
2. Analyse the categories of land rights in the medieval Deccan. Elaborate on the working of the watan system in the Deccan. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Critically examine the political formation on the eve of Babur’s invasion in the subcontinent. 10
4. Discuss the emergence and development of the Nayaka kingdoms. 10
5. Write a note on the Mughal mansab system. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Indic literary tradition as source of medieval history 6
7. Bairam Khan’s regency 6
8. Food crops and cash crops during the medieval period 6
9. Mughal mints 6
10. Mahzar 6
Keywords: BHIC-109, BHIC109, BHIC 109, BAHIH, IGNOU Solution Guide BHIC-109, Answer Key