|Course Code :||BHIC-107|
|Course Title :||History of India IV|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
31st October, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BHIC-107 HISTORY OF INDIA IV
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENTS
Course code: BHIC-107
Assignment Code: BHIC-107/ASST/TMA/2021-22
Note: There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the Sections.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. How will you define iqta? What changes were introduced in the iqta system by Muhammad Tughlaq and Firuz Tughlaq? 20
2. Critically examine the working of the local administration under the Vijayanagara empire.
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. What are inshas? Write briefly on the importance of insha literature. 10
4. Discuss the chief features of Balban’s theory of kingship. 10
5. Write a note on the development of paintings under the Delhi Sultans. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Literature in the regional languages of North India 6
7. Tu rkan-i Chihilgani 6
8. Agrarian relations during the 13-14th centuries 6
9. Factors for the rise of bhakti movement 6
10. Patterns and forms of mausoleums 6
Keywords: BHIC-107, BHIC107, BHIC 107, BAHIH, IGNOU Solution Guide BHIC-107, Answer Key