|Course Code :||BHIC-102|
|Course Title :||Social Formations and Cultural Patterns of the Ancient World|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||30th April, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
31st October, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BHIC 102: SOCIAL FORMATIONS AND CULTURAL PATTERNS
OF THE ANCIENT WORLD
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BHIC-102
Assignment Code: BHIC-105/ASST/TMA/2021-22
Note: There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the Sections.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. What is Archaeology science ? Explain the sources and methods of archhaeogical researches. 20
2. Discuss the contribution of Thucydides to Historiography by explaning the Greek history and Tradition of history writing. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Write a note on the evolution of nomadic life and major nomadic groups in Central Asia. 10
4. Explain the effects of Agriclture on different forms of structure of early farming community. 10
5. Throw light on the reasons for the expansion and decline of the Assyrian Empire. 10
6. Write a brief note on the sources and urbanization of the Bronze Age. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
7. Egypt : Religion and Temple. 6
8. Written and Epigraphical evidence of Iron, 6
8. Sassanid Empire 6
9. Women in Greek society 6
10 Dark Age
Keywords: BHIC-102, BHIC102, BHIC 102, BAHIH, IGNOU Solution Guide BHIC-102, Answer Key
There are no reviews yet.