|Course Code :||BEGE-143|
|Course Title :||Understanding Poetry|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BAG / BA (CBCS) / BA English Honours (BAEGH)|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022|
|Last Date of Submission :||For June 2022 Exams – 30th April 2022
For December 2022 Exams – 31st October 2022
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Assignment July, 2021 & January, 2022 Sessions
(Based on Blocks 1-4)
Max Marks 100
Answer All Questions.
Write short notes in about 200 words each. 2 × 5 = 10
(i) Main concerns of Victorian Poetry
(II) Characteristic features of Indian English Poetry
Explain with reference to the context in 300 words each. 3 X 10 = 30
1. Images consult
2. Sweep the house
Under the feet of the curious
Sweep under the table and the bed
3. Had we but world enough and Time,
This coyness Lady were no crime.
We would sit down, and think which way
Answer the following questions in 800 words each: 4 X 15 = 60
1. Compare and contrast the idea of love in Donne’s “The Canonization” and Marvell’s “To His Coy Mistress.”
2. Write a critical appreciation on the poem “The Caves”
3. Critically comment on Sukirtharani’s feminism as reflected in her poetry.
4. The poem “Chinar” is a fine example of landscape poetry. Discuss
Keywords: BEGE-143, BEGE 143, BEGE143, BEGE-143 Assignment Solution, IGNOU Assignment Solution, IGNOU Solution Guide, IGNOU CBCS BA Assignment Solved
There are no reviews yet.