BEGE-103 Solved Assignment For July 2018 and January 2019. Communication Skills in English Assignment Solution in PDF.
Programme : BDP
Assignment Code: BDP/BEGE-103/TMA/2018-19
Maximum Marks: 100
Answer all questions
1. What do you understand by Global English? Describe its features. How different is it from Indian English? Give examples to explain your answer.
2. What are the usual topics of small talk? Describe some of the conventions we must follow for ease and flow of conversation.
3a. Write a note on the language of formal letters.
3b. You purchased a book through Flipkart. After a couple a days you discovered that ten pages (from 116-125) are missing. Write a letter of complaint to the relevant person in the organisation asking:
• how such an error happened
• how this mistake has inconvenienced you
• you would expect another copy of the book as soon as possible.
4a. What do you understand by unscripted programmes on TV? Discuss this in the context of a panel discussion.
4b. Describe ways in which you can train yourself to be a good listener.
5. What do you understand by the World Wide Web? What are the ways in which you can create content for the web?
- FEG-02 Solved Assignment (Foundation Course In English) 2018-19
- ESO-11 Solved Assignment 2018-2019 The Study of Society (English)
- EPA-03 Solved Assignment 2018-2019 in Hindi Medium For BA/BDP
- AED-01 Solved Assignment 2018-19 English Medium in PDF
- BEGE-101/EEG-01 Solved Assignment 2018-19 Elective Course in English-1
- BEGE-104 Solved Assignment 2018-19 Business Communication in PDF
- BEGE-105 Solved Assignment 2018-19 Understanding Prose in PDF
- BEGE-107 Solved Assignment 2018-19 Understanding Drama