|Course Code :||BECE-214|
|Course Title :||Agricultural Development In India|
|Program :||BA / BDP|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
30th September, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
BECE-214: Agricultural Development In India
Program Code: BDP
Course Code: BECE-214
Assignment Code: BECE-214/AST/TMA/2019-20
Maximum Marks: 100
Answer all questions
- Discuss the role of Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRIs) in agricultural development in India.
- Explain the ‘impact on employment’ on account of the distribution of gains in Indian agriculture.
- Write a note on ‘soils and their variability’ in India.
- Outline the trends in employment elasticity in agriculture versus non-agriculture in India overthe period 1993-2005.
- How do you explain the concept of ‘over-capitalisation’ in Indian agriculture”
- Write a note on ‘market integration’.
- Philosophy of Cooperatives.
- Expected outcomes from Convergence.