|Course Code :||BCSL-21|
|Course Title :||C Language Programming Lab|
|Assignment Number :||BCA(2)/L-021/Assignment/2022-23|
|Maximum Marks :||50|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st October, 2022 (for July Session)
15th April, 2023 (for January Session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
This assignment has only one question. This question is for 40 marks. Rest 10 marks are for viva-voce. You may use illustrations and diagrams to enhance the explanations. Please go through the guidelines regarding assignments given in the programme guide for the format of presentation.
Q1. The Electricity Bill Calculator is an application-based micro project that calculates the month’s electricity bill based on the appliances or loads and units consumed. People who do not have a technical understanding of calculating power bills can use this program to forecast/calculate their electricity bills. The application should have the following features:
- To display the Meter Number
- To display the previous meter reading
- Facility to enter present meter-reading
- To display the no. of units consumed
- To display the complete Tariff Structure (Domestic, Non-Domestic, Industrial)
- Provision to input the no. of units consumed per month
- To display the bill-amount payable as per the tariff structure
- To display the due date of the payment
Note: Assumptions can be made wherever necessary and list them. You must execute the program and submit the program logic, sample input and output along with the necessary documentation for this question.
There are no reviews yet.