|Course Code :||BCOC-132|
|Course Title :||Business Organisation and Management|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Last Date of Submission :||15th March, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
15th September, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
|Course Code||: BCOC-132|
|Course Title||: Business Organisation and Management|
|Assignment Code||: BCOC-132/TMA/2019-20|
|Coverage||: All Blocks|
Maximum marks: 100
Attempt all sections.
Section-A (50 Marks)
(This section contains five descriptive questions of 10 marks each.)
1. Compare the company form of organisation with the statutory corporation. Which of the two would you recommend for managing public enterprises and why?
2. What is meant by morale? Outline the factors that influence the morale of employees in an organisation. What is the significance of leadership vis a vis morale?
3. Enumerate the assumptions of Mc Gregor’s Theory X and Theory Y. Which one is presently applicable in India and why?
4. Describe the concept of product life cycle. Explain various stages of product life cycle.
5. What do you mean by business ethics? State the major components of business ethics.
Section- B (30 Marks)
(This section contains five short questions of 6 marks each.)
6. What are the factors which have to be considered while selecting a suitable bases of departmentation?
7. Briefly explain the dynamics of employer and employee relationship.
8. Describe main features of MNC’s.
9. What are the steps involved in the communication process ? Discuss.
10. What are the features of E-Commerce?
Section- C (20 Marks)
(This section contains two very short questions of 10 marks each.)
11. Briefly comment on the following :
(a) Long – range planning is concerned with making today’s decisions with a better sense of futurity
(b) Control is a fundamental management function that ensures worth accomplishment according to plans
(c) Money holds the key to work motivation in modern business organizations
(d) Worth Maximisation is preferred over profit Maximisation
12. Distinguish between the following :
(a) Commerce and industry
(b) Outsourcing and Offshoring
(c) Line Organisation and Functional Organisation
(d) Delegation and Decentralisation