|Course Code :||MPSE-9|
|Course Title :||Canada: Politics and Society|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||MA (Political Science)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
30th September, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Indira Gandhi National Open University
CANADA: POLITICS AND SOCIETY (MPSE-009)
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: MPSE-009
Assignment Code: Asst/TMA/2021-22
Answer any five questions in about 500 words each. Attempt at least two questions from each section. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Who are aboriginals in Canada? Explain the European settlers in Canada.
2. Explain the major features of Canadian Constitution.
3. Explain the factors of regionalism in Canadian politics? How does it shape
4. Describe various stages of policy process in Canada and the role of the civil
5. Enumerate the policy of multiculturalism in Canada.
Write notes on the following in about 250 words each.
6. a) Indo-Canadian relations
b) Quebeck Separatism
7. a) Parliament of Canada
b) The Judicial System
8. a) Local Self-Government
b) Multi-Party system
9. a) Party system in Canada
b) Interest Groups
10. a) Constitution Act of 1982
b) Referendum of 1995
Keywords: mpse-009, mpse-9, mpse-09, mpse009, mpse9, mpse 009 solved assignment, ignou mpse 009 solved assignment, mpse 009 solved assignment 2021-22, mpse 009 pdf, ignou assignment, buy ignou solved assignments, ignou assignment online buy, mpse-009 assignment answers, ma political science 2nd year, MPSE-09, MPSE09, MPSE 09