|Course Code :||MPSE-7|
|Course Title :||Social Movements and Politics in India|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||MA (Political Science)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
30th September, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Indira Gandhi National Open University
SOCIAL MOVEMENTS AND POLITICS IN INDIA (MPSE-007)
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: MPSE-007
Assignment Code: ASST/TMA/2021-22
Answer any five questions in about 500 words each. Attempt at least two questions from each section. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Elaborate upon the features of new social movements.
2. Discuss movements for statehood and response of the state to regional movements in India.
3. Evaluate the relationship between state, market and social movements.
4. Critically evaluate the political mobilisation of the Dalits and the role of the Bahujan Samaj Party.
5. Explain the Resource Mobilisation Theory and Relative Deprivation Theory.
Write notes on the following in about 250 words each.
6. a) Bodos of Assam
b) The Left and women’s movements
7 a) Fisher Floks’ movement in Kerala
b) Narmada Bachao Andolan
8 a) All India Trade Union Congress (AITUC)
b) Bharatiya Kisan Unions (BKUs)
9 a) Politics of Reservation
b) Ethnic Movements
10 a) Human Development Index
b) North-South Comparision
Keywords: mpse-007, mpse-7, mpse-07, mpse007, mpse7, mpse 007 solved assignment, ignou mpse 007 solved assignment, mpse 007 solved assignment 2021-22, mpse 007 pdf, ignou assignment, buy ignou solved assignments, ignou assignment online buy, mpse-007 assignment answers, ma political science 2nd year