|Course Code :||MPSE-1|
|Course Title :||India and the World|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||MA (Political Science)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
30th September, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Indira Gandhi National Open University
INDIA AND THE WORLD (MPSE-001)
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: MPSE-001
Assignment Code: ASST/TMA/2020-21
Maximum Marks: 100
Answer any five questions in about 500 words each. Attempt at least two questions from each section. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Do you think that India’s world-view after the Chinese aggression of 1962 has been more realistic and less idealistic? Give your assessment.
2. Describe the evolving paradigm of Indian foreign policy in the post-Cold War era in terms of shifting geopolitical alliances.
3. In the context of the emerging Indo-US relations, analyse how the partnership will serve India’s geostrategic interests.
4. Discuss how China’s growing influence in South Asia is a cause of concern for India’s relations with the neighbours.
5. Analyse the prospects and challenges of India’s ‘Act East Policy’ in the context of India-ASEAN relations.
Write a short note on the following in about 250 words each.
6. (a) IOR: India’s concern
(b) Geopolitical significance of Central Asia for India
7. (a) Key issues in India-Nepal relations
(b) Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam in India’s foreign policy
8. (a) India’s stance on NPT
(b) Significance of BIMSTEC
9. (a) Key aspects of India’s nuclear doctrine
(b) India and West Asia: Recent trends
10. (a) BRICS
(b) India and global terrorism
Keywords: mpse-001, mpse-1, mpse-01, mpse001, mpse1, mpse 001 solved assignment, ignou mpse 001 solved assignment, mpse 001 solved assignment 2020-21, mpse 001 pdf, ignou assignment, buy ignou solved assignments, ignou assignment online buy, mpse-001 assignment answers