|Course Code :||MPSE-1|
|Course Title :||India and the World|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||MA (Political Science)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
30th September, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Indira Gandhi National Open University
INDIA AND THE WORLD (MPSE-001)
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: MPSE-001
Assignment Code: ASST/TMA/2019-20
Maximum Marks: 100
Answer any five questions in about 500 words each. Attempt at least two questions from each section. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Highlight the points of divergence in the Realist and Inter-dependence approaches to the study of Indian foreign policy.
2. Explain the determinants of India’s foreign policy.
3. Discuss the role of parliament in foreign policy making. How do the parliamentary committees help in formulation of foreign policy making?
4. Examine the significance of European Union for India’s foreign policy
5. Comment on the bilateral relations between India and Russia after the disintegration of the Soviet Union.
Write a short note on the following in about 250 words each.
6. a) Key issues of conflict between India and Pakistan
b) Key features of India’s Nuclea rPolicy
7. a) India’s bilateral partnership with ASEAN
b) Geo –Strategic importance of Central Asia.
8. India relation with Latin American countries
b) India –Africa Relations
9. a) India’s disarmament policy
b) India’s relations with SAARC countries
10. a) MNCs in the contemporary international relations
b) India’s association with the Commonwealth
Keywords: mpse-001, mpse-1, mpse-01, mpse001, mpse1, mpse 001 solved assignment, ignou mpse 001 solved assignment, mpse 001 solved assignment 2019-20, mpse 001 pdf, ignou assignment, buy ignou solved assignments, ignou assignment online buy, mpse-001 assignment answers