|Course Code :||MPSE-1|
|Course Title :||India and the World|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||MA (Political Science)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
30th September, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Indira Gandhi National Open University
INDIA AND THE WORLD (MPSE-001)
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: MPSE-001
Assignment Code: ASST/TMA/2021-22
Maximum Marks: 100
Answer any five questions in about 500 words each. Attempt at least two questions from each section. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Explain India’s evolution of the world view. Does it change with the time? Explain the change with examples.
2. What are the objectives of India’s foreign policy? Explain the different approaches.
3. What are the main institutions which frame the foreign policy of India? How do they work together?
4. Explain the India-America relations since the Cold War.
5. Explain India’s major doctrines dealing with neighbouring countries. Has it been successful?
Write a short note on the following in about 250 words each.
6. a) India-Africa Relations
b) Geopolitical relevance of Afghanistan
7. a) SAARC and its role
b) ASEAN and India
8. a) Cold War politics
b) Post-Cold War politics
9. a) India-China border dispute
b) India-Nepal Relations
10. a) Disarmament & Arms Control
b) India’s relation with GCC States
Keywords: mpse-001, mpse-1, mpse-01, mpse001, mpse1, mpse 001 solved assignment, ignou mpse 001 solved assignment, mpse 001 solved assignment 2021-22, mpse 001 pdf, ignou assignment, buy ignou solved assignments, ignou assignment online buy, mpse-001 assignment answers