|Course Code :||MPS-2|
|Course Title :||International Relations: Theory and Problems|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||MA (Political Science)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
30th September, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Indira Gandhi National Open University
INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS: THEORY AND PROBLEMS (MPS-002)
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: MPS-002
Assignment Code: Asst/TMA/2019-20
Maximum Marks: 100
Answer five questions in all, selecting at least two questions from each section. Each question is to be answered in about 500 words. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Discuss any two approaches to the study International Relations.
2. Examine the Feminist approach in International Relations.
3. Critically examine international debates in the context of global environmental crisis.
4. Examine the world view from Asia, Africa and Latin America.
5. Explain the changing nature of international religions in the post–war era.
Write a short note on the following in about 250 words each.
6. a) International relations since second world -war
b) International Terrorism
7. a) Core characteristics of global corporatism
b) Internationalisation of Human Rights
8. a) Changing nature of America’s poor rights
b) Emergence of Central America Republics
9. a) Major issues of Indigenous Movements
b) Transnational communities and civilization movements
10. a) Post –second world war international organisations
b) Concept of Justice in International Relations.