|Course Code :||MPS-2|
|Course Title :||International Relations: Theory and Problems|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||MA (Political Science)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
30th September, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Indira Gandhi National Open University
INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS: THEORY AND PROBLEMS (MPS-002)
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: MPS-002
Assignment Code: Asst/TMA/2021-22
Maximum Marks: 100
Answer five questions in all, selecting at least two questions from each section. Each question is to be answered in about 500 words. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Evaluate the role of UN to the concept of self -determination and its application.
2. Explain the meaning of international terrorism. How does it impact border security?
3. Do you think the world is unipolar, bipolar or multipolar? Explain current situations.
4. What is ethnicity? Explain the reasons of ethnic wars.
5. There are thousands of people are stateless. Explain pain and agonies of refugees in the world.
Write a short note on the following in about 250 words each.
6. a) Human Security & Justice
b) Democratic peace theory
7. a) The role of World Trade organisation
b) Issues of Human Rights
8. a) Arms race and super power
b) Nuclear Proliferation Treaty
9. a) Marxist approach to International Relations
b) Constructivist approach
10. a) Central Asian States
b) Indigenous Movements
Keywords: MPS-002, MPS002, MPS-2, MPS2, MPS-02, MPS02, MPS 02, MPS 002 Solved Assignment in English Mediun, IGNOU Assignment Solution Guide, MPS-002 International Relations : Theory and Problems Assignment Solution, MA Political Science First Year Answer Key, PDF Softcopy Assignment Solutions