|Course Code :||MPS-1|
|Course Title :||Political Theory|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||MA (Political Science)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
30th September, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Indira Gandhi National Open University
POLITICAL THEORY (MPS-001)
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: MPS-001
Assignment Code: Asst/TMA/2020-21
Maximum Marks: 100
Answer five questions in all, selecting at least two questions from each section. Each question is to be answered in about 500 words. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Write a note on contemporary political theory.
2. Discuss John Rawls’ theory of justice.
3. Examine the inter-relationship of duties and rights within liberal thought.
4. Discuss the Marxist view of citizenship.
5. Trace the development of the concept of Sovereignty.
Write a short note on the following in about 250 words each.
6. (a) Fascist World view
7. (a) Technique of Non-violence
(b) Weakest link of the Chain (V. I. Lenin)
8. (a) Communitarianism
(b) Political Theory in a globalizing Word
9. (a) Ideology of classical liberalism
(b) Liberal Democratic Welfare State
10. (a) Individualism
(b) Surplus Value
Keywords: MPS-001, MPS001, MPS-1, MPS1, MPS 001 Solved Assignment in English Mediun, IGNOU Assignment Solution Guide, MPS-001 Poltical Theory Assignment Solution, MA Political Science First Year Answer Key, PDF Softcopy Assignment Solutions