|Course Code :||MPCE-23|
|Course Title :||Interventions In Counselling|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||MA (Psychology) / MAPC 2nd Year|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
30th September, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Indira Gandhi National Open University
MPCE – 023 : INTERVENTIONS IN COUNSELLING
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: MPCE-023
Assignment Code: MPCE-023/ASST/TMA/2019-20
Maximum Marks: 100
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in 1000 words each.
1. Explain the main features of person centred and gestalt therapy.
2. Define learning disability. Describe the techniques for helping children with learning disability.
3. Discuss the concept of integrative counseling. Explain the potential and limitations of integrative counseling.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in 400 words each.
4. Discuss Freud’s theory of personality.
5. Describe the principles of short term counseling.
6. Explain systematic desensitization with a suitable example.
7. Explain fully functioning person. Describe the conditions for effective client centred counseling.
8. Discuss the applications of cognitive therapies in clinical setting.
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in 50 words each.
9. Selective mutism
10. Sleep walk
11. Unconditional positive regard
12. Object relation theory
17. Ethical issues in E-counselling
18. Encounter groups