|Course Code :||MPC-5|
|Course Title :||Research Methods|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||MA (Psychology) / MAPC 1st Year|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
30th September, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Indira Gandhi National Open University
RESEARCH METHODS (MPC 005)
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: MPC-005
Assignment Code: MPC 005/ASST/TMA/2021-22
Maximum Marks: 100
NOTE: All Questions Are Compulsory
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in about 1000 words. 3 x 15 = 45 Marks
1. Discuss the nature, types and steps of case study. Describe the criteria and misconceptions of case studies.
2. Explain the method, steps, relevance and implications of grounded theory. Describe the types of coding in grounded theory.
3. Elaborate the assumptions, approaches, steps, issues and implications of discourse analysis.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in about 400 words. 5 x 5 = 25 Marks
4. Explain the methods of estimating reliability.
5. Explain the different types of variables.
6. Discuss the various types of validity.
7. Describe the importance and types of hypotheses.
8. Discuss the types, advantages and limitations of factorial research design.
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in about 50 words. 10 x 3 = 30 Marks
9. Content of research report.
10. Objectivity safeguards in research process.
11. Types of constructs.
12. Quota sampling.
13. Advantages and disadvantages of survey research.
14. Differences between Ex-post Facto and Experimental research.
15. Criteria for a good research design.
16. Quasi-experimental research design.
17. Advantages of correlational research design .
Keywords: MPC-005, MPC-05, MPC-5, MPC005, MPC 005 Solved Assignment for IGNOU MA, IGNOU MAPC Solved Assignments, MPC 005 Assignment Solution, MPC 5 Assignment Answers for IGNOU MA, IGNOU Solution Guide, Assignment Answer Key