|Course Code :||MPC-5|
|Course Title :||Research Methods|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||MA (Psychology) / MAPC 1st Year|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
30th September, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Indira Gandhi National Open University
MPC-005: RESEARCH METHODS
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: MPC-005
Assignment Code: MPC 005/ASST/TMA/2019-20
Maximum Marks: 100
NOTE: All Questions Are Compulsory
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in about 1000 words. 3 x 15 = 45 Marks
1. Discuss the meaning, objectives, criteria and qualities of a good research.
2. Discuss the nature, types and steps of case study. Describe the criteria and misconceptions of case studies.
3. Elaborate the assumptions, approaches, steps, issues and implications of discourse analysis.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in about 400 words. 5 x 5 = 25 Marks
4. Discuss the steps involved in research process.
5. Explain the methods of estimating reliability.
6. Discuss the characteristics of Ex PostFacto research. Differentiate between the Ex Post Facto research and Experimental Research.
7. Discuss the aspects to be considered while constructing a field experiment. Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of Field experiment.
8. Discuss the types, advantages and limitations of factorial research design.
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in about 50 words. 10 x 3 = 30 Marks
9. Context of Justification
10. Independent and Dependent variable
11. Types of hypotheses
12. Purpose of sampling
13. Issues of survey research
14. Functions of research design
15. Differences between Quasi experimental design and True experimental design
16. Advantages of correlational research design
17. Functions of grounded theory
18. Tacit knowledge
Keywords: MPC-005, MPC-05, MPC-5, MPC005, MPC 005 Solved Assignment for IGNOU MA, IGNOU MAPC Solved Assignments, MPC 005 Assignment Solution, MPC 5 Assignment Answers for IGNOU MA, IGNOU Solution Guide, Assignment Answer Key