|Course Code :||MPC-4|
|Course Title :||Advanced Social Psychology|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||MA (Psychology) / MAPC 1st Year|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
30th September, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Indira Gandhi National Open University
ADVANCED SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY (MPC 004)
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
Course Code: MPC-004
Assignment Code: MPC 004/ASST/TMA/2021-22
Maximum Marks: 100
NOTE: All Questions Are Compulsory
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in about 1000 words. 3 x 15 = 45 Marks
1. Explain the nature, concept and scope of social psychology. Describe the emergence of modern social psychology.
2. Discuss the various areas and researches of social influence.
3. Discuss the factors affecting helping behavior and the theories related to pro social behaviour.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in about 400 words. 5 x 5 = 25 Marks
4. Discuss the characteristics of stereotypes.
5. Describe the factors of attitude formation.
6. Explain the methods of reducing prejudice and discrimination.
7. Elaborate upon the methods of conflict resolution.
8. Explain the concept and importance of group dynamics.
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in about 50 words. 10 x 3 = 30 Marks
9. Characteristics of prejudice.
10. Features of a group.
11. Interpersonal attractions.
12. Learned helplessness.
13. Environmental stressors.
14. Errors in attribution.
15. Experimental method.
16. Informed consent.
17. Active crowd.
Keywords: MPC-004, MPC-04, MPC-4, MPC004, MPC 004 Solved Assignment for IGNOU MA, IGNOU MAPC Solved Assignments, MPC 004 Assignment Solution, MPC 4 Assignment Answers for IGNOU MA, IGNOU Solution Guide, Assignment Answer Key