|Course Code :||MPC-3|
|Course Title :||Personality : Theories and Assessment|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||MA (Psychology) / MAPC 1st Year|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
30th September, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Indira Gandhi National Open University
PERSONALITY: THEORIES AND ASSESSMENT (MPC 003)
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
Course Code: MPC 003
Assignment Code: MPC 003/ASST/TMA/2021-22
Maximum Marks: 100
Note: All questions are compulsory
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in about 1000 words. 3 x 15 = 45 Marks
1. Define personality. Discuss the main determinants of personality development.
2. Describe the administration of Rorschach Inkblot Test.
3. Discuss neurophysiological basis of traits and types.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in about 400 words. 5 x 5 = 25 Marks
4. Explain Cattell’s trait approach of personality.
5. What is the aim of personality assessment? Discuss some important methods for personality assessment.
6. Explain Karen Horney’s theory of personality.
7. Discuss behavioural assessments in personality.
8. Elucidate the scientific criteria essential for assessment techniques before they are acceptable.
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in about 50 words. 10 x 3 = 30 Marks
11. Limitations of personality inventories
12. Ayurvedic body types
13. Senior Apperception Test
14. Holtzman Inkblot Test
15. Growth needs
16. Reciprocal determinism
17. Principles of behaviour modification
Keywords: MPC-003, MPC-03, MPC-3, MPC003, MPC 003 Solved Assignment for IGNOU MA, IGNOU MAPC Solved Assignments, MPC 003 Assignment Solution, MPC 3 Assignment Answers for IGNOU MA, IGNOU Solution Guide, Assignment Answer Key