|Course Code :||MPC-3|
|Course Title :||Personality : Theories and Assessment|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||MA (Psychology) / MAPC 1st Year|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
30th September, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Personality: Theories and Assessment (MPC 003)
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: MPC 003
Assignment Code: MPC 003/ASST/TMA/2020-21
Maximum Marks: 100
Note: All questions are compulsory
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in about 1000 words. 3 x 15 = 45 Marks
1. Discuss various issues in the study of personality.
2. Define behavioural assessment. Discuss the common characteristics and assumptions of behavioural assessment.
3. Describe the Ink Blot techniques.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in about 400 words. 5 x 5 = 25 Marks
4. Explain Allport’s trait theory.
5. Describe the psychological factors that influence the development of personality.
6. Define personality assessment. Discuss the purpose of personality assessment.
7. Discuss the purpose and strengths of interview method.
8. Explain Thematic Apperception Test. Discuss its limitations.
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in about 50 words. 10 x 3 = 30 Marks
9. Constitutional and environmental traits
10. Difference between extrovert and introvert
11. Nomothetic approach
12. NEO-Personality Inventory
13. Types of validity
14. Strengths of case study method
15. Senior Apperception Test
16. Sheldon’s somatotype personality
17. Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
18. Extraversion and cortical arousal
Keywords: MPC-003, MPC-03, MPC-3, MPC003, MPC 003 Solved Assignment for IGNOU MA, IGNOU MAPC Solved Assignments, MPC 003 Assignment Solution, MPC 3 Assignment Answers for IGNOU MA, IGNOU Solution Guide, Assignment Answer Key