|Course Code :||MPC-2|
|Course Title :||Life Span Psychology|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||MA (Psychology) / MAPC 1st Year|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
30th September, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Indira Gandhi National Open University
LIFE SPAN DEVELOPMENT (MPC-002)
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
Course Code: MPC-002
Assignment Code: MPC-002/ASST/TMA/2021-22
Maximum Marks: 100
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in about 1000 words. 3 x 15=45 Marks
1. Discuss the characteristics of prenatal development. Explain the environmental influences during prenatal development.
2. Explain identity crisis during adolescence.
3. Discuss psychosocial changes during early adulthood.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in 400 words each. 5 x 5= 25 Marks
4. Discuss the main interactive forces and issues in life span development.
5. Explain cognitive development during infancy.
6. What are the types of motor development during early school years?
7. Elucidate Kohlberg’s idea on moral development.
8. Discuss cognitive changes during late adulthood.
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in 50 words each. 10 x 3= 30 Marks
9. Phonology and Semantics
10. New egocentrism
11. Identification of learning disability
12. Gifted and talented children
14. Life structure
15. Attachment patterns
16. Mid-life crisis
17. Relationships in late adulthood
18. Formal operational stage
Keywords: MPC-002, MPC-02, MPC-2, MPC005, MPC 002 Solved Assignment for IGNOU MA, IGNOU MAPC Solved Assignments, MPC 002 Assignment Solution, MPC 2 Assignment Answers for IGNOU MA, IGNOU Solution Guide, Assignment Answer Key