|Course Code :||MPC-1|
|Course Title :||Cognitive Psychology Learning and Memory|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||MA (Psychology) / MAPC 1st Year|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
30th September, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Indira Gandhi National Open University
MPC-001 : COGNITIVE PSYCHOLOGY, LEARNING AND MEMORY
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: MPC-001
Assignment Code: MPC-001/ASST/TMA/2019-20
Maximum Marks: 100
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in 1000 words each.
1. Define creativity. Critically discuss the Investment and Confluence theory of creativity.
2. Differentiate speech disorders from language disorders. Describe various speech disorders in terms of their characteristic features and causes.
3. Discuss the emotional and intellectual blocks to problem solving. Explain the teaching and learning strategies to enhance problem solving.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in 400 words each.
4. Explain Thurstone’s theory of intelligence.
5. Describe Wechsler’s Intelligence Scales.
6. Describe the stages of creativity.
7. Explain the second language acquisition process.
8. Discuss the biology of language acquisition.
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in 50 words each.
9. Musical intelligence
10. Concept of IQ
11. Problem space
12. Well-defined and Ill-defined problems
13. Means-ends analysis
14. Additive and subtractive bilingualism
15. Hippocampus and memory
16. Bloom’s taxonomy of cognitive domain
17. Short term memory
18. Nature versus nurture
Keywords: MPC-001, MPC-01, MPC-1, MPC001, MPC 001 Solved Assignment for IGNOU MA, IGNOU MAPC Solved Assignments, MPC 001 Assignment Solution, MPC 1 Assignment Answers for IGNOU MA, IGNOU Solution Guide, Assignment Answer Key