|Course Code :||MGPE-013|
|Course Title :||Civil Society, Political Regimes and Conflict|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||MA in Political Science (MPS) / MA in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS) / Post Graduate Diploma in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGDGPS) / Post Graduate Certificate in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGCGPS)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
30th September, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Indira Gandhi National Open University
CIVIL SOCIETY, POLITICAL REGIMES AND CONFLICT (MGPE-013)
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: MGPE-013
Assignment Code: ASST/TMA/2021-22
Answer five questions in all, selecting at least two questions from each section. Each question is to be answered in about 500 words. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. What are the different types of Political Regimes? Examine them at length.
2. How did the concept of civil society evolve during Pre-, Modern- and Post-Modern Historical Context?
3. Explain how the Grameen Bank in Bangladesh is working towards eradication of poverty and hunger.
4. What do you understand by Peace Movements? Analyse types of peace movements.
5. How can the empowerment of women and capacity building be achieved?
Write a short note on each part of the question in about 250 words:
6. a) Gandhi on Empowerment of Untouchables
b) Culture of Peace
7. a) Global Peace Movements
b) Centre for Humanitarian Dialogue
8. a) Digital Divide
b) Gandhi’s Constructive Programme
9. a) Greenpeace
b) War on Terrorism
10. a) Tocquevill’s concept of civil society
b) The English Bill of Right (1689)
Keywords: mgpe-013, mgpe-13, mgpe-13, mgpe013, mgpe13, mgpe 013 solved assignment, ignou mgpe 013 solved assignment, mgpe 013 solved assignment 2021-22, mgpe 013 pdf, ignou assignment, buy ignou solved assignments, ignou assignment online buy, mgpe 013 assignment answers, ma political science 2nd year, Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS), Post Graduate Diploma in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGDGPS), Post Graduate Certificate in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGCGPS)