|Course Code :||MGPE-010|
|Course Title :||Conflict Management, Transformation and Peace Building|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||MA in Political Science (MPS) / MA in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS) / Post Graduate Diploma in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGDGPS) / Post Graduate Certificate in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGCGPS)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
30th September, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Indira Gandhi National Open University
CONFLICT MANAGEMENT, TRANSFORMATION AND PEACE BUILDING (MGPE-010)
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: MGPE-010
Assignment Code: Assignment /TMA/2020-21
Answer five questions in all, selecting at least two questions from each section. Each question is to be answered in about 500 words. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Examine the nature of conflicts today and mention contemporary debates to eradicate conflicts.
2. Critically examine the sources of conflicts in the society today.
3. Explain the following in about 250 words each:
a) United Nations and Conflict Management
b) Meaning and Significance of Conflict Assessment.
4. What is conflict management? What are the different models of conflict management?.
5. Discuss the role of the World Bank and International Monetary Fund in restructuring Societies emerged out from Conflicts.
Write a short note on each part of the question in about 250 words:
6. a) Methods of Conflict Management
b) Main causes of Terrorism in the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir
7. a) Structural Violence
b) Non-Violent approaches to conflict transformation
8. a) Approaches to peace building
b) Gandhian Alternative to Modern Civilisation
9. a) Satyagraha campaign led by Gandhi in Champaran
b) Peace building in Afghanistan
10. a) Idea of trusteeship as expounded by Gandhi
b) Role of NGO in Post Conflict Reconstruction and Rehabilitation Efforts of Sri Lanka
Keywords: mgpe-010, mgpe-10, mgpe-10, mgpe010, mgpe10, mgpe 010 solved assignment, ignou mgpe 010 solved assignment, mgpe 010 solved assignment 2020-21, mgpe 010 pdf, ignou assignment, buy ignou solved assignments, ignou assignment online buy, mgpe 010 assignment answers, ma political science 2nd year, Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS), Post Graduate Diploma in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGDGPS), Post Graduate Certificate in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGCGPS)