|Course Code :||MGPE-007|
|Course Title :||Non-Violent Movements After Gandhi|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||MA in Political Science (MPS) / MA in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS) / Post Graduate Diploma in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGDGPS) / Post Graduate Certificate in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGCGPS)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
30th September, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Indira Gandhi National Open University
NON-VIOLENT MOVEMENTS AFTER GANDHI (MGPE-007)
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: MGPE-007
Assignment Code: Assignment/TMA/2020-21
Answer five questions in all, selecting at least two questions from each section. Each question is to be answered in about 500 words. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Discuss the achievements and shortfalls of social revolution in India.
2. Discuss the role of leadership in peace movements in India.
3. Critically examine the outcome of non-violent movements after Gandhi.
4. Discuss the various ecological issues that are affecting the mankind today.
5. Explain the Significance of Jayaprakash Narayan’s Total Revolution.
Write a short note on each part of the question in about 250 words:
6. a) Prohibition Movements
b) Farmers Movement in India
7. a) Eco-Feminist Movement
b) Narmada Bachao Andolan
8. a) National Water Policy in India.
b) Green Peace Movements in the 21st Century.
9. a) Silent Valley Movement
b) Water Conservations Movement
10. a) Civil Rights Movements in the United States
b) Apartheid Movement in in South Africa.
Keywords: mgpe-007, mgpe-7, mgpe-07, mgpe007, mgpe7, mgpe 007 solved assignment, ignou mgpe 007 solved assignment, mgpe 007 solved assignment 2020-21, mgpe 007 pdf, ignou assignment, buy ignou solved assignments, ignou assignment online buy, mgpe 007 assignment answers, ma political science 2nd year, Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS), Post Graduate Diploma in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGDGPS), Post Graduate Certificate in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGCGPS)