|Course Code :||MGP-004|
|Course Title :||Gandhi’s Political Thought|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||MA in Political Science (MPS) / MA in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS) / Post Graduate Diploma in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGDGPS) / Post Graduate Certificate in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGCGPS)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
30th September, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Indira Gandhi National Open University
GANDHI’S POLITICAL THOUGHT (MGP-004)
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: MGP-004
Assignment Code: Assignment/TMA/2021-22
Answer five questions in all, selecting at least two questions from each section. Each question is to be answered in about 500 words. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Why did Gandhi insist on the need to anchor power and authority in the supreme values of Satya?
2. Draw the parallels between the thought processes of Gandhi and Thoreau on State and individual.
3. Why does Gandhi emphasize the need to spiritualise Political life and Political Institutions?
4. Examine the concepts of social transformation and redistribution of power in the scheme of socialism.
5. Do you think that an impartial world police can be effective for the Global Peace? Elucidate.
Write a short note on the following in about 250 words each.
6. a) Equality as an all-pervasive value
b) Gandhian Critique of Industrialisation
7. a) Fascism
b) Role of Satyagraha in Gandhian Pacifism
8. a) Gandhi’s views on Imperialism
b) Dictatorship of Proletariat
9. a) Structural Violence
b) Gandhi’s view on Constitutionalism
10. a) Anarchist Society
b) Purity of Ends and Means
Keywords: mgp-004, mgp-4, mgp-04, mgp004, mgp4, mgp 004 solved assignment, ignou mgp 004 solved assignment, mgp 004 solved assignment 2021-22, mgp 004 pdf, ignou assignment, buy ignou solved assignments, ignou assignment online buy, mgp 004 assignment answers, ma political science 2nd year, Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS), Post Graduate Diploma in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGDGPS), Post Graduate Certificate in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGCGPS)