MEG-14 Solved Assignment 2018-19 (Contemporary Indian Literature in English Translation). IGNOU MA Assignment Solution Valid For July 2018 and January 2019 Sessions
MEG – 14 : Contemporary Indian Literature in English Translation
ASSIGNMENT 2018 – 2019
Assignment Code: MEG-14/TMA/2018-19
Max. Marks: 100
- Do you think that literature gives voice to the oppressed and silenced? Elaborate.
- In what way are biographies a reliable account of an individual and the society to which s/he belongs? Illustrate with examples from the writers you have read in this course.
- Do you think that travel writing educates the reader about various cultures/society? Elaborate with suitable examples.
- Discuss the main character of any short story in your course saying why you find that particular character interesting enough to write about.
- How does translation serve as a tool for bringing people from varied cultures and languages together?
- Attempt a critical appreciation of any poem in your course that you thought was specially thought-provoking. Give reasons for your choice.