|Course Code :||MEG-06|
|Course Title :||American Literature|
|Program :||MA English|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
30th September, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
ASSIGNMENT 2019 – 2020
(Based on Blocks 1 – 9)
Course Code: MEG-06/ 2019-20
Max. Marks: 100
Attempt all questions. All questions carry equal marks.
- Discuss the narrative strategies used by the writer in The Bluest Eye.
- Examine The Scarlet Letter as an open-ended novel.
- Write a note on Black literary expression in nineteenth century America.
- Critically examine Death of a Sales man as a realist tragedy.
- ‘When Lilacs Last in the Doorway Bloomed’ by Walt White man is as much a poem about life affirmation as it is a poem about death. Do you agree? Give a reasoned answer.