|Course Code :||MCSL-16|
|Course Title :||Internet Concepts and Web Design (Lab Course)|
|Assignment Number :||BCA(4)/016/Assignment/2019-20
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Last Date of Submission :||15th October, 2019 (for July 2019 session)
15th April, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
There are two questions in this assignment carrying a total of 80 marks. Rest 20 marks are for viva voce. You may use illustrations and diagrams to enhance the explanations. Please go through the guidelines regarding assignments given in the Programme Guide for the format of presentation. Submit the screenshots along with the coding and documentation.
Q1. An Online Examination company conducts examination for the registered students. At the beginning of each month, company announces the Examination Schedule of the month. This schedule includes date of examination, subject of examination, fee and venue of the examination. A student needs to register himself/herself for the examination of her/his choice. Create four web pages for the web site for this Online Examination Company having the following features:
For the sake of consistency every page of the website should consists of four basic divisions –
- Header – This division should be of fixed size and should display name and logo of the online Examination Company. This division should be in different background colour.
- Footer – This division contains the name of developer of the website and copyright information, if any.
- Content – The pages that you are designing should differ in this Division only. The four different pages that you need to design are – Home, Monthly Schedule, Syllabus and Registration.
- Menu – This division should be towards the left in every web page and should contain links to all the web pages viz. Home, Monthly Schedule, Syllabus and Registration.
The Content division of the different pages should be as under:
- Home page should include Welcome message, year of establishment of online examination company and brief details of the company.
- Monthly Schedule page should show the Schedule of the month. This schedule should include date of examination, subject of examination, fee and venue of the examination. You must make this list using Table tags.
- Syllabus page displays the syllabus of various examinations. The page should be linked to Subject of examination.
Q2. List five important features of CSS and Angular JS.
All questions are answered in this assignment solution