|Course Code :||MCS-032|
|Course Title :||Object Oriented Analysis and Design|
|Assignment Number :||MCA(III)/032/Assignment/2019-20|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Last Date of Submission :||15th October, 2019 (for July 2019 session)
15th April, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
There are eight questions in this assignment, which carried 80 marks. Rest 20 marks are for viva-voce. Answer all the questions. Please go through the guidelines regarding assignments given in the Program Guide for the format of presentation. Use diagram as part of answer wherever required for better explanation.
- What is OOAD? Explain concepts of objects and class with the help of examples and diagrams.
- What is message passing? Explain links and associations with the help of examples and diagrams.
- What are activities in Object Oriented Analysis? Critically explain challenges in Object Identification. Also explain concept of objects identity and persistent objects.
- Draw a sequence diagram for online transmission of video lecture from a Studio. Make necessary assumptions.
- What is UML? Briefly explain different types of UML diagrams. Explain advantages of using UML .
- Draw class diagram for Online admission system in Graduation Programmes of an Open University, which offer admission to the students on the basis of merit list created using marks obtained at 10+2 level. Make necessary assumptions.
- Draw a DFD for Online Banking System. Make necessary assumptions required.
- What is state diagram? Draw state diagram for online Train Ticket Booking. Make necessary assumptions required.