|Program :||MCOM (2nd Year)|
|Course Code :||MCO-6|
|Course Title :||Marketing Management|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Last Date of Submission :||15th March, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
15th September, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
|Course Code||: MCO-06|
|Course Title||: Marketing Management|
|Assignment Code||: MCO-06/TMA/2019-20|
|Coverage||: All Blocks|
Maximum marks: 100
Attempt all the questions.
- Explain the various marketing concepts and explain the evolution process of the marketing management philosophy.
- Differentiate between consumer market and organisational market. Briefly discuss the bases of segmenting consumer markets.
- Describe marketing mix strategies adopted by companies at different stages of the product life cycle. Discuss the life cycle stretching strategies suitable in the case of mobile phones when its sales started declining.
- What do you understand by channel conflict? Why channel conflicts occur? Discuss the remedies for channel conflicts.
- Differentiate between marketing mix and promotion mix. As the marketing manager, discuss various factors you will keep in mind while deciding the promotion mix for your product.