|Program :||MCOM (2nd Year)|
|Course Code :||MCO-6|
|Course Title :||Marketing Management|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||15th March, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
15th September, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
|Course Code||: MCO-06|
|Course Title||: Marketing Management|
|Assignment Code||: MCO-06/TMA/2021-22|
|Coverage||: All Blocks|
Maximum marks: 100
Attempt all the questions.
- What is marketing research? What steps are involved in conducting a marketing research study?
- “Developing an effective advertising campaign requires a stream of interconnected decisions on such matters as objective setting, budget setting, media decisions as wellas decisions on strong creative strategy”. Elaborate.
- Write short notes on the following:
(a) Buying Behaviour Situations
(b) Mass Marketing
(c) Internet marketing
(d) Functional Middlemen
- Differentiate between the following:
(a) Product and Production concept of marketing
(b) Micro environment and Macro environment
(c) Market segmentation and Market targeting.
(d) Captive Product Pricing and Product-Bundle Pricing
- Comment briefly on the following statement:
(a) Different phases of development in Indian market are indicators that there is a revolution undergoing in Indian market.
(b) Marketing research is quite pervasive in nature and can be used by the marketing managersin various marketing decision areas.
(c) Consumers are being influenced by a number of psychological factors in the purchase of various products and services.
(d) Marketing of services is no different from marketing of products, the strategies of the 4 P’s, however, require some modifications when applied to services.
Keywords: MCO-06, MCO-6, MCO06, MCO6, MCO 06, MCO 6