|Program :||MCOM (2nd Year)|
|Course Code :||MCO-4|
|Course Title :||Business Environment|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||15th March, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
15th September, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
|Course Code||: MCO-04|
|Course Title||: BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT|
|Assignment Code||: MCO-04/TMA/2021-22|
|Coverage||: All Blocks|
Maximum marks: 100
Attempt all the questions.
- What is the concept of Business environment? Explain the emerging scenario of business environment in India.
- “The scope and coverage of labour legislation are very wide and overlapping.” Elucidate the statement with a brief overview of labour legislation in India.
- Distinguish between the following:
(a) Primary capital market and Secondary capital market
(b) Speculative Transaction and Investment transaction
(c) Budla system and Equity derivative
- Write short notes on the following:
(a) Nature of Indian Economic Planning
(b) Small Scale industries
(c) Economic Reforms
- Comment on the following statements:
(a) India’s export is not more than the China for the year 2019-20.
(b) Agricultural and allied products are not the India’s leading export products.
(c) Export promotion capital goods scheme does not facilitate import of capital goods in India.
(d) Third party exports are not allowed in India.
Keywords: MCO-04, MCO04, MCO4, MCO-4, MCO 04, MCO 4