|Program :||MCOM (2nd Year)|
|Course Code :||MCO-01|
|Course Title :||Organization Theory and Behaviour|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Last Date of Submission :||15th March, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
15th September, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
|Course Code||: MCO-01|
|Course Title||: Organization Theory and Behaviour|
|Assignment Code||: MCO-01/TMA/2019-20|
|Coverage||: All Blocks|
Maximum marks: 100
Attempt all the questions.
- What do you mean by Organisational Behavior? Explain the individual group, organisational and integrative perspective of organisational Behaviors.
- What are the techniques adopted by individuals and organization for stress management?
- ‘OD is an overall plan for integrating different organisational improvement activities over a period of time to accomplish objectives’. Elucidate.
- Differentiate between the following :
(a) Job Enrichment and Job Enlargement
(b) Behavioral and Situational theory of leadership.
(c) Formal and Informal sources of power.
(d) Classical and Operant conditioning theory of learning.
- Write short notes on the following :
(a) Matrix Organisation
(b) Cognitive Learning
(c) Type A and Type B personality
(d) Organisational Culture