|Program :||MCOM (2nd Year)|
|Course Code :||MCO-01|
|Course Title :||Organization Theory and Behaviour|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||15th March, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
15th September, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
|Course Code||: MCO-01|
|Course Title||: Organization Theory and Behaviour|
|Assignment Code||: MCO-01/TMA/2020-21|
|Coverage||: All Blocks|
Maximum marks: 100
Attempt all the questions.
- How does learning influence the performance of an individual? Discuss the different theories of learning.
- ‘A host of factors influence the personality development’ Discuss and explain the different personality types.
- 3. Write short notes on the following :
(a) System theory
(b) Process of perception
(c) Work related attitudes
(d) Team Building
- Differentiate between the following :
(a) Project and Matrix structure of organisation
(b) Rational economic man model and Organisational man model
(c) Maslow’s and Herzberg’s motivation theory
(d) Job enrichment and Job enlargement
- Comment briefly on the following statement :
(a) The impact of departmentation is a delineation of executive responsibilities and a grouping of operating activities.
(b) Attribution is an important concept for understanding perception.
(c) Stress is both negative and positive
(d) When there is a resistance to change, the management has to take appropriate steps to overcome the resistance.