(Tutor Marked Assignment)
Course Code: LSE-9
Assignment Code: LSE-09/TMA/2019
Maximum Marks: 100
- Differentiate between the followingpairs:
a) Acellular and Cellularorganisms
b) Flagellates and Ciliates
c) Pseudocoelom and Coelom
d) Syncytial and Colonial Theories
- What are coral reefs? Describe types of coral reefs and their formation.
- What are characteristic features of Phylum Nematoda? Discuss its classification with examples.
- Describe the characters and classification of sub-phylum Uniramia.
- Explain torsion in gastropodswith the help of suitable diagrams.
- Discuss the different larval forms found in echinoderms.
- Describe the locomotory structures and mechanics of locomotion in annelids.
- Describe the compound eyes of insets.
- Describe the biological rhythmin non-chordates.
- Describe the useful non-chordates yielding industrial products.