(Tutor Marked Assignment)
Course Code: LSE- 01
Assignment Code: LSE-01/TMA/2019
Maximum Marks: 100
- Differentiate between the following pairs:
(a) Procaryotes and Eucaryotes
(b) Mitochondria and Chloroplast
(c) Animal and Plant cells
- Write short notes on the following:
a) Transmission Electron Microscopy
c) Tissue Culture
- Describe the methods for the separation of macromolecules based on their molecular size and solubility.
- Describe the molecular organisation of cell membranes.
- Explain the mechanism of enzyme action.
- Explain the major steps involved in the process of gluconeogenesis.
- Discuss the role of intracellular receptors and cell surface receptors in the target cells.
- Explain the molecular theory of genetic recombination.
- Describe the different types of cells and tissues found in plants.