|Course Code :||IBO-06|
|Course Title :||International Business Finance|
|Program :||MCOM (1st Year)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||15th March, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
15th September, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
|Course Code||: IBO-06|
|Course Title||: International Business Finance|
|Assignment Code||: IBO-06/TMA/2020-21|
|Coverage||: All Blocks|
Maximum marks: 100
Attempt all the questions.
- Define Balance of Payments. Explain the inter-relationship between Current Account, Capital Account and Reserve Account with examples
- (a) What is foreign exchange market? Explain its significance and the functions of participants.
(b) What is political risk? How do international firms manage political risk arising in the host countries?
- What is translation exposure? How is it different from transaction exposure? Discuss the various techniques of managing translation exposure.
- What are the benefits of project export? What are the risk included in project exports? Discuss the various kinds of bonds/guarantees in project export.
- Define yield curve. How is it constructed? How does interest rate risk influence yield curve. Explain.