|Course Code :||IBO-06|
|Course Title :||International Business Finance|
|Program :||MCOM (1st Year)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2021 and January 2022 (2021-22)|
|Last Date of Submission :||15th March, 2022 (for July 2021 session)
15th September, 2022 (for January 2022 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
|Course Code||: IBO-06|
|Course Title||: International Business Finance|
|Assignment Code||: IBO-06/TMA/2021-22|
|Coverage||: All Blocks|
Maximum marks: 100
Attempt all the questions.
- a) What were the distinctive features of Brettan Woods System.
b) Briefly discuss the vaiours money market instruments with their purpose.
- a) Explain the mechanism of money market hedge for managing transaction exposure.
b) What is economic exposure and transaction exposure? How is economic exposure different from transaction exposure?
- a) What are the different ways of managing poltical risk? Discuss.
b) What are foreign bonds and eurobonds. What are the advantages of eurobonds owner foreign bonds.
- a) Discuss the factors that influence the design of world wide corporate capital structure.
b) Describe adjusted present value method?
- a) Discuss the merits of foreign direct investment, portfolio investment and short term investment.
b) Write short notes on for faiting
Keywords: IBO-06, IBO-6, IBO06, IBO6, IBO 06, IBO 6