|Course Code :||IBO-05|
|Course Title :||International Marketing Logistics|
|Program :||MCOM (1st Year)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||15th March, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
15th September, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
|Course Code||: IBO-05|
|Course Title||: International Marketing Logistics|
|Assignment Code||: IBO-05/TMA/2020-21|
|Coverage||: All Blocks|
Maximum marks: 100
Attempt all the questions.
- (a) Outline the structure of civil aviation in India and discuss the role of AAI and DGCA in the functioning of air services in India.
(b) What do you understand by the conference system in liner shipping operations? Explain its utility and concept of pooling arrangements.
- (a) What are the major aspects of strategic logistics planning? Explain these aspects and enumerate the factors that influence logistics planning.
(b) What is Maritime Fraud? State the various factors that lead to commitment of maritime fraud.
- Briefly comment on the following:
(a) Warehouses add to the time and place value of goods.
(b) During the last three decades Multi – Modal Transportation has made rapid progress.
(c) The world economic situation and the world trade are very closely related.
(d) Shippers – Shipowners consultation arrangements in India leave much scope for improvement.
- Write short notes on the following :
(a) Strategic logistics Planning
(b) Significance of Air Transport
(c) Contract of Affreightment
(d) Privatisation of Ports
- Distinguish between the following :
(a) Reorder level (ROL) and Reorder Quantity (ROQ)
(b) Registration and Classification of Ships
(c) General Cargo Rates and Specific Cargo Rates
(d) Time Charter and Bareboat Charter