|Program :||BDP / BA / B.Com / B.Sc|
|Course Code :||FST-1|
|Course Title :||Foundation Course In Science and Technology|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Submission Period :||Before June Exams (For July 2019 Session)
Before December Exams (For January 2020 Session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
Course Code: FST-1
Assignment Code: FST-1/TMA/2020
Max. Marks: 100
1. Discuss the scientific and technical achievements in Bronze Age.
2. Write an account on the technical innovations and inventions in Medieval India.
3. With the help of clear and labelled diagrams show the change of seasons on Earth resulting from the tilt of its axis of rotation.
4. Describe the various theories and experiments regarding the origin of life on Earth.
5. Citing suitable examples explain the impact of technology on environment.
6. Elaborate sunlight, soil and water as basic resources for agriculture.
7. How human body battles against germs? Explain.
8. List and explain the popular media of mass communication in present times.
9. Prepare a note on artificial intelligence and robotics.
10. ‘How society influences scientific development’ – explain giving suitable examples.