|Course Code :||EPS-15|
|Course Title :||South Asia: Economy Society and Politics|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
30th September, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
SOUTH ASIA: ECONOMY, SOCIETY AND POLITICS (EPS 15)
Tutor Marked Assignment
Course Code: EPS-15
Assignment Code: Asst/ TMA/2021
Total Marks: 100
Answer all the questions. Answer in your own words.
A) DCQ: Answer in about 500 words each. 20×2
1) What do you mean by Human Development? Highlight the major reasons for poor human development in South Asia.
2) What do you mean by pluralism? What have been the challenges in managing pluralism in South Asia?
B) MCQ: Answer in about 250 words. 12×4
3) Roots of democracy were weak in Pakistan right from inception. Evaluate with reference to the frequent military rule in Pakistan
4) Briefly explain the root causes of Tamil extremism in Sri Lanka.
5) What are the key challenges confronting SAARC in realizing its objectives?
6) What are the main grievances of hill tribes in the Chittagong Hill Tracks against the government of Bangladesh?
C) SCQ: Write a short note on any two of the following in about100 words each. 6×2
7) Maoism in Nepal
8) India-Bhutan relations
Keyword: EPS-15, EPS 15, EPS15, EPS 015, EPS 15 Solved Assignment 2020-2021, EPS-15 Assignment Solution for IGNOU BA, EPS 15 Solution Guide, IGNOU Assignment Help, Assignment Answer Key, EPS 15 English meidum solved assignment.