|Course Code :||EPS-07|
|Course Title :||International Relations|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Maximum Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2020 and January 2021 (2020-21)|
|Last Date of Submission :|| 31st March, 2021 (for July 2020 session)
30th September, 2021 (for January 2021 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS (EPS-07)
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code: EPS-07
Assignment Code: Asst./TMA/2019-20
Total Marks: 100
Answer all questions in each category. Try to write the answers in your own words.
A) DCQ: Answer the following in about 500 words each. 20×2
1. What is IR and why is it important to study it? Briefly describe its origin and changing nature.
2. What is fascism? Explain the decisive factors that contributed to the rise of fascism in the post-World War I Europe.
B) MCQ: Answer the following in about 250 words each. 12×4
3. Explain briefly the dependency theory in international relations.
4. How far was the Treaty of Versailles responsible for the outbreak of the First World War?
5. What roles do non-state actors play in international relations?
6. Describe the special power and functions granted to Security Council under the UN Charter.
C) SCQ: Answer the following in about 100 words each. 6×2
7. India and the non-alignment
8. Anti-Apartheid movement
Keywords: EPS-07 , EPS-7 , EPS07, EPS7 , EPS 07 , EPS 7 , EPS-07/TMA/2020-21, EPS-07 Assignment Solution, EPS 07 Assignment Answers, IGNOU Political Science Assignment Help, Assignment Guide, EPS 7 ignou assignment, ignou ba solved assignment, EPS 7 solved assignment 2021