|Course Code :||EPA-6|
|Course Title :||Public Policy|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BA / BDP|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
30th September, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
ELECTIVE COURSE IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
EPA-05 : FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATION
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Programme Code: BDP
Course Code: EPA-05
Assignment Code: EPA-05/AST/TMA/2019-2020
Coverage: This Assignment will cover all the Blocks. Now read the following questions carefully and start working. You have to answer all the questions.
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each.
1) Define public policy and discuss its different types
2) Discuss approaches to policy analysis.
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3) Briefly discuss various models of Inter-Governmental Relations.
4) Explain the role of political executive in policy making.
5) Discuss major areas of interaction amongst legislature and executive.
6) ‘Interest groups play a major role in policy making’. Discuss.
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
7) Write a note on judicial control over administration.
8) Discuss the importance of policy evaluation.
EPA-06, EPA-6, EPA06, EPA6, EPA 06, EPA 6