|Course Code :||EPA-5|
|Course Title :||Financial Administration|
|Medium :||English Medium|
|Program :||BA / BDP|
|Max Marks :||100|
|Session :||July 2019 and January 2020 (2019-20)|
|Last Date of Submission :||31st March, 2020 (for July 2019 session)
30th September, 2020 (for January 2020 session)
|Solution Type :||Softcopy (PDF File)|
ELECTIVE COURSE IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
EPA-05 : FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATION
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Programme Code: BDP
Course Code: EPA-05
Assignment Code: EPA-05/AST/TMA/2019-2020
Coverage: This Assignment will cover all the Blocks. Now read the following questions carefully and start working. You have to answer all the questions.
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each.
1) Explain the term financial administration. Examine its scope.
2) Describe the features of various types of audit conducted by Comptroller and Auditor General in India.
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3) Describe the important principles of fiscal federalism.
4) Discuss the concept of public debt management and outline important methods of retirement of public debt.
5) Explain the concept of performance budget and list its objectives and components.
6) Suggest suitable measures to improve the financial autonomy and accountability of public enterprises.
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
7) What is consolidated fund of India?
8) Distinguish ‘development’ from ‘non-development’ expenditure.
EPA-05, EPA-5, EPA05, EPA5, EPA 05, EPA 5